At the Breast Cancer Foundation, we are on a mission. A mission to raise awareness about breast cancer, and to empower and support people affected by it.
We offer a friendly and fun team environment fueled by mutual respect.
Our employment opportunities are as diverse as our people and include every discipline found in other business enterprises.
Every passionate, dedicated Breast Cancer Foundation staff member contributes to each ground breaking achievement we make.
Available Job Positions:
The Programme Executive will implement tasks to assist the manager and to ensure the
operation of the programme is successful. The Programme Executive will be expected to
take responsibility for elements of the planning activity, coordinating suppliers/contacts,
organising logistics and delivering key tasks throughout the life cycle of the event.
Key areas of responsibility:
A major part of this role is the processing of any documents and enquiries about the
programme or event and to make sure the coordination of the event is in line with the plan.
Alongside this, key tasks include:
- Recruitment and training of Volunteers.
- Liaise with external suppliers to compile and confirm quotes as needed.
- Assist with site planning and confirming venues.
- Researching and collating local information, e.g. car park facilities, cafes etc
- Management of participants’ data.
- Coordinating fulfilment of goody bags and giveaway items
- Collect and collate post-event feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Planning and time management
- Project/task management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
full time; may need to travel, work on weekends and long hours during
- Minimum 1-year event management experience
- Strong background in programme management and execution
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Are you interested in joining our team? Call us and let us know!